Daniel Rjeili

Ideas Developer
ideas is the trigger for everything

Tasks fail and/or bug

I believe that in the difficulty in making a task to work that I created I found a bug. For the sake of demonstration I created a similar (EssayToTestTask #6)but simple task:
1) Query all users
2) For each user it updates a field: countURC with a value from variable created (3)
3) Create a variable "paramToTest"
Then i tried 2 scenarios:
3.1) update the variable value from/with addons (would be "1000").
3.2) update the variable value with static value ("2000").
The point is: I tested BOTH 3.1 and 3.2 with "Run and Debug" and it works PERFECTLY and UPDATES users table. But when runs through schedule the task at "Task History" I have 2 different unsuccessful results one for each scenario:
3.1) error: "Unable to locate var: each_user.AppUserSet.AppSet.paramToTest" : WITHOUT UPDATES on users table.
3.2) "success" also : WITHOUT UPDATES on users table.

I am missing somethingπŸ€”Β  or there is something to diagnose and correct πŸ” πŸ› οΈ on Xano side? Thanks in advance in any attention invest πŸ™‚
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

Here I go again with "small suggestions"

In these last days I've been doing several tests to: learn/understand the functioning of Xano's features, as well as for me to get to the setups I want.
And on this path I end up coming across small things that would have helped the speed and/or practicality of this process. Suddenly it would help everyone, see if it makes sense. πŸ˜ƒ
ο»Ώ
ο»Ώ

"set_ifhas" conditional filter

Hello to all of you !

I'm responsible for the development of administrative systems, ERP, ecommerce ... "I left aside" the coding a little and focused on designing the flows, processes, breaking down macros to small pieces view (eyes for little details make the difference) and directing the contributors to simplify the "problems" with more robust algorithms and logics, always there is a bottle-neck to be improved, shortcut to be found. I love refactoring πŸ˜‚. And "recently" I started doing research for the mobile app world, and I focused my interest in finding "low-code" tools and platforms, the process of learning, implementing, testing will demand some code always, so i don't believe in "absolute no-code", coding it's part of pushing and challenging ourselves to something better! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§ I am new here but I think I found the right backend to invest my energy and time πŸ™
I don't have nothing in production yet but I am in the process of developing a "small" mobile app integrating Xano with Adalo.
Like Comment

Customize response new options

having option to "select all" and "deselect all" at the "customize response records outputs" would be something simple that can save time when working with tables with a "good" number of fields.
I did just a simple mockup here:
Like Comment